Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wicked Cool Review: Christmas Ornaments.com

I love Holiday Ornaments!

Let me just start by saying that I do not have one of those beautiful Martha Stewart Christmas trees (you know the ones where all of the ornaments match and come from one set). Those trees are beautiful, but they are not me.

My tree is crazy and I love it! I have ornaments that are made of hand blown glass and ornaments made out of Popsicle sticks.  I have ornaments that are 30 years old and ornaments that were purchased during the after Christmas clearance sale last year.

I love decorating my tree.  Almost every ornament I have reminds me of a person, a place, or an event.

I have four children and every year I buy them a special kids ornament that represents where they are in their lives (this year it's Hello Kitty and Batman, ten years from now I imagine it will be lipstick, cell phones, and cars...sheesh!).

Someday when my kids grow up and move out, I will give them their box of ornaments so they will have them to decorate their very first Christmas Tree.

This is a family tradition that I hope my kids will continue...

Anyway, when I was given the opportunity to review Christmas Ornaments.com you can imagine how excited I was. 


They have a HUGE selection of ornaments and the prices are very reasonable.  I have probably spent an hour poking around the site and most of the ornaments I looked at are priced between $10 and $15. 

Below are some of the ornaments that I found while I was looking around Christmas Ornaments.com.  I'm sure you will find one, or two, that remind  you of someone special.


DoraBaby's 1st Christmas Buggy GirlVideo Game Player - BoyPirate ShipScrapbookingDiet CokeBlack Electric GuitarBuncoBoy Scouts of AmericaHershey's Kiss - SilverHello KittyPoker ChipsMotorcycleScrapbookingTropical Fish - TangUniversity of Michigan ArmyBest Teacher




AND Christmas Ornaments.com has more than just ornaments, you can shop for tree toppers, advent calendars, photo picture frame ornaments, piggy banks, stocking holders, ornament stands, ornament hooks, and more!!

PS--I would love to hear from you!  Please leave a comment to this post telling me about your favorite ornament.

1 comments:

glo said...

I like the hersheys kiss.