Friday, November 19, 2010

Wicked Cool Review: OrnamentShop.com



Introducing: OrnamentShop.com



Angel Tree with 10 AngelsBig SisterEthnic Clarinet Player - Female



One of my favorite things about Christmas is my collection of Christmas ornaments. I have been collecting ornaments for years and years and almost every ornament on my tree reminds me of a special person or event.

I want my kids to have their own set of special ornaments, so every year I buy them ornaments for Christmas. Someday when they move out, I will give them their box of ornaments to decorate their tree.

As you can imagine, I was super excited when a rep from OrnamentShop.com asked me if I'd like to review one of their ornaments!


Bed Family - 41st Christmas Gingerbread HousePeapod Carriage 2




The cool thing about OrnamentShop.com  is that they have a TON of Personalized Christmas ornaments, 790 to be exact! OrnamentShop.com can personalize ornaments for couples, multiples, single parents, grandparents...even families of 9+!

And that's not all - they have advent calendars, snowglobes, birthstone ornaments and Kids Christmas ornaments.

So, if you're in the market for some special ornaments for some special people - be sure to stop by OrnamentShop.com and check out their selection of Personalized Christmas Ornaments

PS--Or get one for yourself!  ;)


Disclaimer: I received an ornament from OrnamentShop.com for the purpose of this review.  I did not receive any other form of compensation.  All opinions expressed are my own and your opinions may be different.

0 comments: