Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wicked Cool Review & a Sweepstakes: PartyLite

Introducing: PartyLite
a review & a sweepstakes





THE REVIEW:


Let me just start by saying that I've never been to a PartyLite party before.  I've never smelled their candles (gasp!) and although I've seen some PartyLite decor in other people's homes, I've never owned any myself.


Well...let me tell you what I have been missing!


I was given the opportunity to review a product from PartyLite's holiday line and I could not believe the selecton!


They have candle holders, pillar holders, pillar trays, tealight holders, fragrance warmers, tealight globes, and more!


AND that's just the tip of the iceberg- did you know that PartyLite sells FOOD?! They have mustards, sauces, seasonings, bread mixes and sauces. 

Of course, we can't forget about the candles!  They have great line of holiday scents including: Sugar Plum Fairies, Cinnamon Eggnog, Gingerbread, Spruce in the Snow and Spiced Cider.






Photobucket




I received the Holiday Charm Tealight Globes pictured above and I.love.them!  They really do cast the coolest shadows on the wall.  I've had them out for weeks and I don't plan on putting them away until after Christmas.


I'm thinking that PartyLite products will make great gifts this holiday season.  If you're shopping for a Secret Santa or grab bag exchange, someone you don't know all that well, or a woman who has everything - you can't go wrong with some candles and a beautiful holder!!


Visit http://www.partylite.com/ if you'd like to become a consultant, find a consultant, host a party, or shop online.  


THE SWEEPSTAKES:




PartyLite has teamed up with Martha Stewart Living to bring you the Lite Up Your Holidays Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes.

Every day they are giving away FIVE – $50 PartyLite gift certificates AND at the end of it all someone will be winning a $10,000 room makeover!

It’s easy to get started.  Visit www.partylite.com/sweepstakes to register (if you don’t have a consultant code you can use DN4FJC).

Then, remember to stop by once a day from now until November 30th for your chance to play and maybe win!!

PS–Do you Facebook?  Be sure to ‘like’ the PartyLite Facebook page so you’ll know the next time they do something awesome like this.

   
Good luck!





0 comments: