Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wicked Cool Reviews: Little One Books



Introducing: Little One Books

** Keep reading to see how you can win a $25 gift certificate!




As young-at heart grandparents and proud owners of Little One Books, we handpick and review great books, video and music that make a meaningful difference in your little one's world. Choose with care.


From me:

I had four kids in four years and pretty much consider myself to be an expert on all things 'little kid'. 

So you can imagine my surprise when I stopped by LittleOneBooks.com and saw a bunch of products that I had never heard of!

They have a HUGE selection of books, music, and videos! And you can shop by age, or media!

I had a great time poking around the site and decided to try out two videos from companies that I had never heard of: Baby's First Words: House by So Smart and The Big Christmas Tree by Little Mammoth Media.

These videos are great, and quite frankly, I can't believe I've never heard of them before!

Buy from Little One Books:

If you have kids to buy for this holiday season, you are in luck!!

From now until December 15th Little One Books has FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING on all U.S. Orders! 



Win from Little One Books:  

How would you like to win a $25 gift certificate to Little One Books? 

Stop back sometime between December 1-5 when this blog will be participating in the Holiday Gift Giveaway Hop.  We're giving one away!


Disclaimer: I received a $25 gift certificate from Little One Books for the purpose of this review.  I did not receive any other form of compensation.  All opinions expressed are my own and your opinions may be different. 

0 comments: