Monday, December 6, 2010

...and the WINNERS are...



Congratulations to:


* Sherrie - you won a $25 gift certificate to Posh Little Tutus!

* couponingfromFL2MI - you won a $25 gift certificate to Little One Books!

* Kim@ Chubby Cheeks Thinks - you won a $25 gift certificate to Dali Wall Decals!

* The Canady Family - a set of sticky lables from Mabel's labels!

* Miranda Ward - you won a K'NEX Sesame Street Firehouse Building Set!


Thanks again to everyone who participated in the 'hop'.  I hope you'll stick around, I've got some great giveaways lined up for you!

LEGAL:The winners have been emailed (check your spam folder!) and have 48 hours to respond.

I used a random.org widget to choose the winners.  I do not post pics of the winning widgets because it takes forever to do so (they are NOT copy and paste-able!).  I have saved copies of the winning widgets to my computer.  If you’d like to see them, please email me at wickedcoolgiveaways@yahoo.com

1 comments:

Skye said...

Hello I’m one of your fellow blogs participating in the Feb Handmade with love Giveaway!
http://realmomreviews.blogspot.com/
Following your blog! Please follow back!
If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be awesome too!!
http://www.facebook.com/RealMomReviews
Thanks for your time!
Skye