Friday, January 21, 2011

...and the WINNERS are...





Congratulations to:



* manthas24 - you won a set of Phit Grips

* Jenna Z AND coriwestphal - you each won an Atkins Starter Kit

* Amo, Jennifer W and allthingsnew - you each won a Crimson Harvest Tote from Effie's Heart

* Hifam - you won a Kidtoons Friendship Adventure Prize Pack

* Karla - you won a copy of Dragonart: How to Draw Everything Dragon

* Anne Brooks - you won an "i'll take mine to go" travel envelope from barista bath and body

 


LEGAL:The winners have been emailed (check your spam folder!) and have 48 hours to respond.

I used a random.org widget to choose the winners.  I do not post pics of the winning widgets because it takes forever to do so (they are NOT copy and paste-able!).  I have saved copies of the winning widgets to my computer.  If you’d like to see them, please email me at wickedcoolgiveaways@yahoo.com

2 comments:

allthingsnew said...

Hooray! So excited to have won one of the crimson totes. So, so cute!

Thanks so much :)

Stephanie R

mrsking14 said...

Hi! I am a current follower of yours and wanted to give you a heads up that I have changed my blog URL. Apparently if you don’t follow me at the new URL, you won’t be a follower at all. My new web address is http://thasuburbanhousewife.blogspot.com
Hope you can come follow me
-Erica
PS. Watch for my first review and giveaway coming soon!!!